The North Dakota Art Gallery Association is a nonprofit corporation organized in 1975. Administered by a board of gallery member representatives, the Association provides professional training opportunities, while coordinating common information and services for gallery personnel and the Association members. NDAGA recognizes and honors outstanding contemporary, folk, and traditional visual artists.
The North Dakota Art Gallery Association promotes art for all.
The North Dakota Art Gallery Association will:
• Organize a support network for isolated rural, as well as urban, art communities
• Foster the public's appreciation and understanding of the arts
• Coordinate and disseminate information
• Provide common services to organizations engaged in cultural activities
• Sponsor cultural performances and fine art exhibitions
NDAGA is sponsored in part with funds from the North Dakota Council on the Arts, which receives funding from the state legislature and the National Endowment for the Arts. Thanks also goes to member support and the many sponsors of our traveling exhibition program.